Brow lift; It is one of the most important interventions preferred for the purpose of eliminating the sagging seen on the human face with the effect of aging. The loosening of the skin due to aging causes lowness in important parts of the human face, such as eyebrows. It is clear that the right intervention is necessary against sagging eyebrows, which can cause a visually disturbing appearance as well as an obstacle to a healthy life.
It allows you to look at life with a more cheerful face by eliminating the situations where you look tired, old or angry due to eyebrow sagging.
How Is Eyebrow Lift Performed?
It is a process that is performed with local anesthesia and ensures the fixation of the eyebrow in the desired position with the help of stitches. It is effective between 6 months and 2 years, necessitating repeating. Although it is one of the most preferred methods, it is an application that should be decided in the company of our experts.
Things to Consider After Brow Lift
There are some important points to be considered after the brow lift operation. The points in question are as follows.
- After the eyebrow lift operation, your eyebrows will regain their final appearance in a short period of time. You can return to your social life 2 days after the eyebrow lift operation is applied. Until this time, you need to protect your eyebrows from impacts.
- You can start applying make-up 2 weeks after the eyebrow lift operation. You should stay away from make-up until this time.
- After the eyebrow lift operation, you should avoid heavy exercises. You should not make any movements that force yourself.
- You should be careful not to get heavy blows after the operation.
- After the brow lift operation, temporary loss of sensation, infection and bleeding may occur in the area.
Swelling and bruises pass within 1-2 weeks on average.
Depending on the type of facelift operation, incisions can be made from different places. When the given treatments are applied, there may be a vague scar after 6 months. However, wound healing can vary from person to person.
Cessation of smoking after surgery – it is necessary to significantly reduce it. In order for the tissues to heal better, the use of corsets and the use of drug supplements given after the surgery are required. If you have any regular drug use, chronic disease, allergy, you should inform your doctor beforehand.
There may be mild pain in the areas where the procedure is performed. This pain can be relieved with simple painkillers. Within 1-2 weeks, our patient can fully return to his social life.
The aim of this operation is not to create a new face shape, but to try to make the face sagging and aging due to certain factors over time to resemble previous years.
- Mini Face Lift
- Mid Face Lift (Endoscopic Mid Face Lift)
- Total Face Lift
- Neck Lift
- Total face + Neck lift
There are different types of operation options. The answers to the questions asked about facelift surgery vary according to which technique will be used.
Yes, it can be done. It is not a gender dependent operation.